Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween and stuff

For Halloween this year we went were invited to the Campbell's for dinner and games. We ate yummy homemade cafe Rio salads or burritos.
Cody and I decided to dress up for Halloween last minute so the only thing we had was our last three years costumes. Which were rodeo Clowns but this year we didn't paint our faces. Carson had a cowboy onies and so he was our cowboy.


Mommy and her favorite cowboy
Daddy and his pal

Howdy ya all


Two clowns and their cowboy.


I finally got Carson to smile at me while I was ready with the camera ready.


My parents took us on a drive up Little Cottonwood Canyon to see the pretty fall colors.






We flew to Phoenix the first of this month. To see Makayla be baptized and Zack blessed. We had so much fun. I just forgot to take pictures of all of it. This picture is when we were on the plane ride. Carson did amazing the whole trip.






Carson is getting to be a good jumper. He wants to say hi.








Carson is also loving his baths and loves to play with his bath toys and likes to splash around.








5 comments:

Traci said...

How cute! Carson is getting so big, and he's such a little cutie!

Jessica Bybee said...

So so so cute! I love the smile!

The Loden's said...

Any Teeth yet? He is so cute I love those cheeks!

Mason clan 5 said...

Love the Update! HAHAHa I have no business saying that!

The Royal Family said...

cutest cowboy ever!