Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Carson

Carson was born on April 2 (right on his due date) at 7:45 am. He weighed 7.7 lb and 19.5 inches long. Here are some pictures of him at home. We forgot to take pictures at the hospital with our camera but my mom got a lot with hers. I will post them later.

This is Carson in his car seat. Just arrived home.

Carson in his Crib.
Mom and Dad looking at him in amazement that this little guy is all theirs.


Cody love to hold him, and loves it when Carson has his wide open.



Carson loves this seat.

7 comments:

Jessica Bybee said...

Oh my newest Nephew is sooooo cute!!! I love the eye open pic! He looks so much like both of you! What a babe! I can't wait to meet him in person! Love you all and Congrats!

Traci said...

Congrats! He's beautiful. They grow up so fast, so enjoy every sleepless minute.

Unknown said...

Congrats! He's a cutie! You will only fall more in love with him every day you spend with him.

Michael Bybee said...

I think he's handsome!

grandma north said...

Grandma thinks he handsome. thank you for letting me a part of that specail day. Love all three of you. your great parents. love you

The Johnson 5 said...

Dang, you guys did good! What a cute little guy! Can't wait to meet him in person!

The Royal Family said...

ADORABLE. I am so happy you finally have him home and to yourself! SO MUCH FUN!